Offering an opportunity to access expert financial health solutions, our consultancy service helps organisations to develop effective financial health and inclusion strategies. Covering every aspect of financial health, we help organisations to improve their internal capacity and expertise on financial health as well as to develop and improve strategies for financial health.
We have extensive experience in helping organisations to develop effective financial health and inclusion strategies. We believe that implementing these strategies has two main benefits:
- Better financial health programmes lead to direct improvements in the financial, physical and psychological wellbeing of service users.
- This leads to a reduction in costs incurred tackling the negative impact of financial exclusion such as arrears, evictions and debt collection.
Our consultancy services cover every aspect of Financial Health. They help organisations to:
- build internal capacity and expertise on financial health
- develop or improve strategies for financial health
- create financial health policy and practice frameworks
- make a business case for financial health
- incorporate financial health into CSR programmes
Financial Inclusion Health Check for Organisations (FIHCO)
Sometimes policies and procedures within an organisation can, unintentionally, reinforce problems of financial inclusion.
The Financial Health Exchange FIHCO assesses an organisation’s financial inclusion policies and practice. When the assessment is complete the organisation receives a step-by-step action plan, identifying areas for improvement and suggesting practical solutions.
These steps can be implemented internally or by the Financial Health Exchange consultancy team. Contact us for more information on how a FIHCO could help your organisation.