Our services can help you in the following ways:
Joining the Financial Health Exchange costs nothing.
By joining you will:
- gain access to our knowledge bank containing financial health publications, policy work and how to guides
- receive our monthly newsletter with the latest financial health thought, news and opinion
- receive invitations to our financial health events and workshops
- become part of an online financial health community, sharing thought and opinion, ideas and insights
- have the opportunity to make a real contribution to financial health thought and policy and helping us to shape the future of financial health
Training. Whether you are new to financial health or want to develop your skills and those of your team, our training can help you to keep up to date with the latest financial health thinking and techniques, gain practical insights and empower your staff. We work with some of the UK’s leading financial institutions, housing associations and local authorities, helping them to make their policies and practices more financially inclusive and to promote financial inclusion internally.
Consultancy. Our consultancy service helps organisations to develop effective financial health and inclusion strategies. Covering every aspect of financial health, we help organisations to improve their internal capacity and expertise on financial health as well as to develop and improve strategies for financial health
Evaluation. Our MAP tool helps organisations to assess need and track the impact of financial advice and inclusion services and support, it can help organisations to better understand the needs of service users and to deliver more effective services.
Research. We can conduct primary research into a range of financial health issues, using both qualitative and quantitative methods. We can also help you recruit research participants through the Financial Health Exchange membership network.
If you’re interesting in doing research with us, contact us for more information.