By joining the Financial Health Exchange you will have access to the latest thinking in financial health, strategic support, and a platform for influencing change.
Our membership is free and is open to anyone interested in improving the financial health of people in the UK. Members are part of a national network which aims to share what we learn, problem solve, and bring about wider change.
Members of the Financial Health Exchange can benefit from:
- Our monthly newsletter with the latest financial health related news and information
- Learning and development opportunities including events, webinars, and resources
- A library of research and publications
- Opportunity to contribute to a wide range of policy consultations
- A place to post your job listings, promote your events and other activities
You can access our monthly newsletter archive here.
You can help the Financial Health Exchange achieve its vision by:
- Sharing your thoughts and ideas about how to improve financial health by writing a blog for our website
- Getting involved in our research projects
- Speaking at one of our events or webinars
- Sharing with us your latest research or publication
- Promoting your work in our newsletter
- Showcasing your financial health and inclusion work as a case study
- Supporting us on Twitter