The Money Access and Participation (MAP) Tool measures financial well-being.
The tool helps organisations to assess need and track the impact of financial advice and inclusion services and support, it can help organisations to better understand the needs of service users and to deliver more effective services. Find out more here.
The MAP Tool team run a series of regular webinars, providing a great opportunity for you to:
- See the latest version of the Tool in action
- Learn how it could work for your organisation
- See how other organisations use the MAP Tool
- Learn why the MAP Tool was founded and how it has been developed
- Ask questions about the system
Use the form below to sign up to the next MAP Tool webinar: